8 Sotts Press (use a barbell if possible)
10 Ring Dips
8 Toes to Bar
A. EMOM 12:
1 Hang Snatch
B. 8 min AMRAP:
8 OH Squats (115/75)
*REPEAT from 10/29/14
20 Kettle Bell Swings (53/35)*
Rest 2 minutes
A broken KB set will result in a 20 burpee penalty
1. The endurance class is back!
2. The DLG Challenge is being pushed back to May. With the Open ending so close the end of March, we'll all settle back into a regular routine and be ready to crush this challenge in a month
3. For the month of April (and possibly indefinitely) I will be posting the warm up on the blog. It will have more of a gymnastics/accessory bias. If you benefit from more mobility (which all of us do) my recommendation is that you come in early to class and do it. We will still do mobility and stretching in class, but less than in the past.
4. I am going to post a series of cool downs on a whiteboard in the gym this week. You can pick and choose cool down combinations and do them at the end of class
5. Once a week, through the summer, we will be doing a benchmark workout on a random day during the week. This way it won't always be on a specific day of the week where some of you can't get into the gym. We will also be repeating old CFR WOD's more often to compare results